Reservations are required and we recommend at least a 48-hour notice
to book your hot air balloon flight. Aerostat Adventures accepts
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Cash or Check. You can make an online reservation now from our
website or call Aerostat Adventures at
After your reservation is confirmed, please remember the
- Call the night before your scheduled flight to confirm that the
flight is still a “go”.
- Even though we are in “sunny” Florida, be sure to
bring a jacket for the early morning’s cooler air.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes that you don’t mind
getting dirty or damp. (Since we’re in the hands of Mother
Nature, we’re never sure where we’re going to land.
Jeans and tennis shoes or rugged boots are recommended.)
- ABSOLUTELY NO FLIP FLOPS OR OPEN TOED SHOES
- If you or anyone in your party has any type of handicaps or
physical limitations, please be sure to notify us in advance so
we can make any special arrangements that may be necessary for
- Since weight is an extremely important factor in flying a hot
air balloon, we may at any given time, require that you give us
- No alcohol is permitted in flight, nor do we allow intoxicated
passengers to fly at any time.
- No smoking is allowed in or near the hot air balloon at
- Bring you camera and lots of film! You’ll want to get
lots of pictures during your adventure.
- Please note that Aerostat Adventures is not responsible for any
of your personal belongings at any time during your
- RELAX and ENJOY your flight.
All reservations require a deposit of $50.00 per person on a credit
card to hold your reservation . Should you cancel from 24 - 72 hours
out, we will charge your credit card for $50/person. A cancellation
by you that is less than 24 hours in advance of your flight will
result in your credit card being charged for the full amount of your
flight if we are unable to book other passengers and fill your
cancelled reservation. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but we can
only carry limited number of passengers at a time, and by making your
reservation, you have prevented us from making more reservations to
fill the balloon. Should your flight be weathered out by Mother
Nature, or due to forces beyond our control, there is no charge to
Flight Amenities Include:
- A traditional Champagne Toast.
- A “First Flight” certificate to commemorate your
Gift Certificates are available and are good for 1 year from date of
purchase. They are non-refundable,but they are transferable. Gift
certificates are good for one passenger only unless otherwise noted
and must be presented at the time of flight. Gift Certificate holders
fall under the same cancellation policies of Aerostat Adventures. Go
to our "Buy Gift Certificate" area to
purchase a gift certificate online or give Aerostat Adventures a call
at1-877-495-RIDE and we'll give you all the
information you need.